The Orchards

The Orchards

Alabama Christmas 2008

Friday, February 1, 2008

Us for Now

We're finally sharing pics and news!!! Yay!
Birthdays, birthdays, snow, snow, tubing, snow, and more snow!! Can anyone say S-P-R-I-N-G
I'm ready!! But, the kids have loved every minute of January so far. Abby turned the big #7 and had a birthday party with a few friends at the rec center's indoor pool. Austin is looking forward to his b'day #4 on Feb. 5th. Of course it is a Lightning McQueen party (but we're going bowling!). He has developed a love for the sport thanks to the Wii. Terry has been staying busy with work and me, well, I'm just "doing the deal "and loving it. Just finished the book called Left to Tell about the Rwandan genocide. I would highly recommend it! Amazing story!!! (Did I mention, amazing?) Well, enjoy the pics!! love to all!

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hey Stacy,
I'm so glad your on the band wagon of this blog thing! I'm new at it too. I think of you often. I can't believe how much time has past. We need to catch up. Love you and mis you!
Mia

Anna said...

Hey Stacy!
This is such a cool way to keep up with you guys! I hope everyone is doing well! We really miss y'all and can't wait until we get to see you this summer! Please tell everyone hey...and post some more pics when you get a chance!!! Tell Abby and Austin that we hope they had great birthdays!!!

P.S. I have to use blogspot for one on my classes at the university...just in case you visit my blog and wonder why it looks like it does!!!

Love,
Anna