The Orchards

The Orchards

Alabama Christmas 2008

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New York


Ok, guess were we went? No, I am not going to tell you. You have to guess from the picture! OK I will tell you. Terry and I went to New York!! Terry had a customer he was flying back for a large demo and so I went along with him. It was a short trip, but a fun one. We went to two plays on Broadway. The first was Tale of Two Cities and it was out of this world. In fact, I liked it better than Wicked which we saw the next day. Not to say that Wicked was bad, it was just that the singing talent in Tale of Two Cities was that good. We also saw ground zero and it was a strange felling still to be down there. We also saw Times Square.


It is also fall and the colors are out of this world. Terry is having to much fun with the camera.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

How fun! I had a picture just like that on my cell phone cuz I didn't know the ushers would attack me and tell me to put away my camera. Sheesh it was just the stage. I loved Wicked so A Tale of Two Cities must have been fabulous!

Sid said...

hello- finally a couple new posts! your kids are so cute!